Landmarks and Historic Districts in Buffalo - Table of Contents
Delaware Park - Table of Contents
Local, State and National Historic Districts
Listed on the State & National Registers of Historic Places
Boundaries: Front Park / Porter Ave. to Symphony Cir. / N along Richmond Ave. / Bidwell Pkwy. / Gates Cir. / Delaware Park
- Francis R. Kowsky, Municipal Parks and City Planning: Frederick Law Olmsted's Buffalo Park and Parkway System
- Buffalo Park and Parkway System: Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux in Buffalo
Delaware Park STATE & NATIONAL Historic District:
- Excerpts - 1974 Nomination for the National Register of Historic Places
- Complete Nomination: Document Imaging for National Register
Click on "Basic Criteria" and pull down "County" to " Erie."
Then click on "Results."
- National Register of Historic Places: New York - Erie County Official listing
Delaware Park LOCAL Historic District:
Buffalo Historic Districts, in general: