Left (east) transept
One of three rose windows - this one, a wheel window - in the church by local artist Leo Frohe. Each is 13 feet in diameter, with 16 petals ending in 16 circular windows. The tracery, into which the glass has been set is ceramic.
The rose windows were filled with stained glass from the local Frohe Studios through the determined effort by Pastor Charles Kraehn in 1952. The Frohe Studios estimate that approximately 6,000 pieces of glass were used for each rose window, with 250 shades of color, weighing nearly 500 pounds. Each window cost $2900 when installed in 1952.