Center for the Study of Art, Architecture, History and Nature (C-SAAHN)
Exploring life's ancient aesthetic values - Beauty & Truth; Goodness & Justice.
*Downtown Buffalo & Erie County Public Library every Tuesday at the noon-hour Sept - June (376 since Dec. 2009)
* IMAGINE Greater Buffalo Award given annually at the IMAGINE program since 2009 'Landmark Cruise' on the Miss Buffalo II every Wednesday afternoon in July & August (over 100 since 2009) and cosponsored with Explore Buffalo.
Day @ Chautauqua
Annually since 2010.
|Art of Investing
* Every Monday afternoon discussion in the Chautauqua Season at the Chautauqua Smith Memorial library (over 100 since 2009);
* Every 5th Tuesday of the month at the Downtown Buffalo & Erie County Public library's IMAGINE program.
in collaboration with the Wellness Institute for Greater Buffalo
Wellness Institute for Greater Buffalo
Every First Sunday at Delaware Park inspired by Laudato Si', the 2015 Encyclical by Pope Francis, with over 50 walks since 2016.
C-SAAHN Projects* With support from the C-SAAHN Fund at the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo several nonprofit programs and projects consistent with C-SAAHN's mission have been assisted since 2010;
* Special projects include the Buffalo & Erie County Public Library 3D/VR Exhibits: Griffins Mills Presbyterian Church - 3D/VR (Virtual Reality) ... Hull House - 3D/VR (Virtual Reality)
* IMAGINE Greater Buffalo 2025